One week, two weeks, who's counting?

Alright, so it's been two weeks. So much for once a week updates! The highlights:

*I had my 24 hour esophageal PH test done last week and should have the results on the 9th. We'll see what the doctor has to say and whether I have to have surgery, more tests, or if I'm going to just stay on the meds.

*Our lawyer found some information that might be helpful in our lawsuit against Lennar, so he delayed filing until today so that he could get that information included in our suit papers. I don't want to go into the details on my blog, but I think it'll be a good thing for us. I have no idea how long it will take from this point to get a court date and all that good stuff. I'm going to guess that Lennar will do their best to stall things as much as possible and harass us legally however they can, but that's to be expected. If they admit that there's a problem or are forced by the courts to admit that there's a problem, the other people in the neighborhood that are having issues will then have a very good precedent already established so that they can get their homes fixed. Since the repairs are going to be in the $50,000-100,000 range, I can understand why Lennar would want to do their best to avoid honoring the warranty.

*I go back to work in a little over a week. I'm glad to get back into a routine, but I'm going to miss being home with Grant. If anyone wants to send a winning lottery ticket my way, I won't object!

1 Response to "One week, two weeks, who's counting?"

  1. keisha Says:

    If I had a winning lottery ticket, you know I would share.

Post a Comment